Become a member of Allergy Quebec for free and take advantage of many of our services at free of charge.
As the main reference centre for food allergies in Quebec, Allergy Quebec provides documentation and practical tools, as well as education and support services.
Telephone Support Line
Our telephone support line is a free service. A nutritionist specializing in food allergies is available to answer your questions and offer you sound advice to make your daily life easier and to ensure your safety.
To take advantage of this service, simply call 514 990-2575 ext. 204. We will return your call in 24 to 48 hours. Please note you can also send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you or your child newly diagnosed with an allergy?
Through our sponsorship program, you could be matched with a sponsor who has already learned to live with the reality of allergies and received basic allergy guidelines from Allergy Quebec. While it is important to be guided by a healthcare professional, the goal of this exchange is to help reduce the anxiety associated with an allergy diagnosis and facilitate navigating your life with allergies.
If you would like to participate in this free program, please contact us at email@example.com or at 514 990-2575 ext. 201.
Consult the Allergy Quebec Sponsorship Guide (PDF, 0.8 MB) (in French).
Allergy Quebec offers an interactive online conference service free of charge. Health professionals cover a variety of topics for people with food allergies or for those who provide care for them.
If you want to be kept informed of our next webinars, please subscribe to our newsletter.
To view our previous webinars, go to our YouTube channel.
Allergy Quebec Community Projects
As a reference centre for food allergies, Allergy Quebec collects and shares crucial information on food allergies through its website, newsletter, videos, printed handouts, and social media. However, the association also supports the allergic community through several other projects.
Here is an overview.
- Acts as spokesperson in the media advocating for people living with food allergies.
- Established a pilot project for an allergy management protocol in schools.
- Carries out activities that raise awareness among elected officials to promote the rights of allergic students in Quebec schools.
- Organizes activities for the allergic community, including the Allergy Fair, the #MaCitrouilleTurquoise Halloween initiative, and the distribution of food baskets free of priority allergens for families in need.
- Produces and distributes information kits for newly diagnosed patients in allergy clinics.
- Collaborates with stakeholders from various sectors to increase the personal safety of people living with allergies.
- Is able to offer many of its services free of charge, thanks to various fundraising events and partnerships.
To learn more about Allergy Quebec’s activities, consult our Life at our association section.