Food Allergy E-training for Restaurants
Accessible, concise, and comprehensive e-learning
It’s objective : to raise awareness among restaurant staff so they can safely welcome customers who have allergies.
Separate modules according to each trade
- Waiter / Waitress
- Manager (or owner)
Developed in 3 parts :
- Understanding food allergies
- Applying proper work practices to reduce the risk of an allergic reaction
- Intervening in case of a severe allergic reaction
Training specifically designed for restaurant staff
- Fee: from $25 per person (or $20 for members of the Association Restauration Québec (ARQ) )
- Can be followed from a desktop computer or tablet
- Easy-to-use interface
- Less than 30 minutes per trade
- Each participant receives an Allergy Quebec certificate upon completion
Click here for an overview (in French).
Click here to complete the training.
ARQ Members: click here for your course list.
To learn more about the training and/or to share your needs with us, contact Kim Leduc at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 514 990-2575 ext. 203.