Inverted chocolate and fleur de sel fondue recipe made without cow’s milk
Always fun and easy this classic recipe is made with a twist but no priority allergens. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- ¾ cup non-dairy coconut or rice cream
- 225 grams of allergen-controlled dark chocolate
- A variety of nicely cut fruits (bananas, blueberries, strawberries, oranges, pears, etc.)
- A handful of allergen-controlled mini-marshmallows (optional)
- A slice of allergen-controlled cake broken into pieces (optional)
- Fleur de sel
- Parchment paper
- In a small saucepan, bring the non-dairy cream to a boil.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the chocolate. Let it melt for 2 minutes.
- Using a whisk, mix gently until the texture is smooth.
- Place parchment paper either over a wooden chopping board or directly in the middle of your table. Place the cut fruit as well as the mini marshmallows and pieces of cake onto the parchment paper.
- Pour the chocolate over the fruit mixture.
- Sprinkle with fleur de sel.
Enjoy with dessert forks or fingers!
The recipes we provide are meant to be priority allergen-free. However, it remains important to do your own nutrition labelling revision in accordance with your specific dietary restrictions.